LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Thriller

"Hey FuelMix!" waved the Skinny 30something Oriental With Glasses, just as FuelMix finished his set of  Decline Bench presses, "long time no see!.....You must have changed your times.....

"Yeah, kinda.....trying to get the balance between life, thinking and work" said FuelMix dejectedly. How's things with you?  Remind me.....your office is in Central, right...?"

S30OWG:  Not any more. The rents went up so we moved west into Sheung Wan. It's been really busy and I've been working late.  I hate leaving the office late and walking through that neighbourhood.

FM:   Dude, it's only Sheung Wan.  It's pretty harmless.   

S30OWG:  No, you don't understand....the new office is on Jervois Street.....you know....[ looks around nervously ]......THAT street......you know what happens on THAT street at night don't you...??

FM:  I'm not sure I understand.  Are you afraid of something on Jervois Street late in the evenings?

S30OWG:  Yeah....I'm afraid.....[ twitches and scratches himself nervously while trying to act nonchalant ]

FM:   What are you afraid of....? 

S30OWG:    Those people......at night.... 

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed......
---Michael Jackson, "Thriller", from the album, "Thriller", 1982

FM:   What people...??!!

 Chorus:
'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight


---Michael Jackson, "Thriller", from the album, "Thriller", 1982

S30OWG:  Uhh......there are 2 bars on that street where "those people" drink....you know, they're homosexual bars...."those people" stand outside kissing, they touch each other.... shit.....I've seen them tongue kissing, touching each other's ass......do you know they grab the other guy's cock too.....I've seen it.......SERIOUSLY.!!

FM:  Oh yeah.... Zoo and Volume Beat....they're gay bars. Nobody says "homosexual bars" anymore.

S30OWG:  You KNOW THEM....??!!

FM:   Yeah.....I've been in a few times.  No big deal....get a drink, chat a little.....dude, everybody knows about Zoo and Volume Beat.....they're advertised in gay mags - and str8 mags like HK Mag and TimeOut HK 

S30OWG:  And people think that's OK...??!!  I've just told you what these homosexual people do there....!!

FM:   What have they done wrong...?  They're licensed bars. Perfectly legal.  Also, it's not illegal to publicly hug, kiss, touch somebody of either sex or of the same sex anywhere in this city, so long as they give their consent and they are not engaging in public nuisance, public indecency or full on naked sex.  What's the problem...? 

S30OWG:  You approve of these homosexuals?  You said you've been in those 2 bars.  Did they rape you and touch your ass?

FM:  Why would anyone rape me? 

S30OWG:  I'm told that's what these homosexuals do to any man or boy.  They rape them in their ass to make them into homosexuals forever.

FM:  Who told you that...? 

S30OWG:  My parents.

FM:  You're 30something.  Have you thought of questioning what your parents told you? Did you ask your parents where they got their information?  Have you thought of finding out things for yourself....?

S30OWG:  I have to respect my parents.  I'm straight.  How can I ever ask them about homosexuals...??!!  Do you know what they might think...??!!

FM:  Your parents are straight too.  But they had no problem telling you about homosexuals and telling YOU what to think, didn't they....??

S30OWG:  I can't confront my parents, forget it.

FM:  So you're caught between ignorance and fear when it comes to dealing with gay guys....?

S30OWG:  C'mon man, everybody knows these homosexuals rape and fuck in the ass...!!

FM:   Just like everybody knows that heterosexuals rape and fuck in the ass...?

S30OWG:  If I had a girlfriend I would never fuck her in the ass...!!  She would think I was gay!!

FM:  So.....your definition of sexuality is which hole you fuck?

S30OWG:  Yeah... to me it's very clean cut.  I'm very fixed in my views.  And I like that.

FM:  What if your girlfriend asked you to fuck her in the ass...?  Would you accuse her of making you gay...?

S30OWG:   Ummm......I'm not sure.....I think you're fucking with my mind.  I'm thinking of moving back to Central where there aren't any gay bars.

FM:  There are gay bars just above Central....

S30OWG:  Shit...!! Are you serious...??!! Are these guys everywhere...??!!

FM:  Yup.  They might be your colleagues in the office or the guys you socialize with, the gym guys you chat to.......

S30OWG:  Oh..!!  There's no way you're gay FuelMix..!!  If you were, I wouldn't talk to you..... I can tell you're straight.

FM:  [ grins ] Well done.....!!
Chorus:

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes


-----"Lyin' Eyes", The Eagles, from the album, "One Of These Nights", 1975

Copyright © 2006 – 2014 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.