LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Straight, Not Gay, But Bent

"Uh oh," thought FuelMix as yet another massive, cascading, gut clearing fart trumpeted its arrival through his muscled butt. FuelMix was in the gym and the new protein powder he'd bought made him sound like a Harley Davidson taking off at a stop light.

Fortunately, FuelMix's farts are hypoallergenic and fragrance-free. But that wasn't helping his case.  The usual clique of gym buddies were coming up to him and he had to clench his Kegels to prevent an inappropriately timed anal fanfare.

"Hey FuelMix!  You're body is looking good!" It was the Skinny 30something Oriental With Glasses, about whom FuelMix had written in his post, Thriller.

Wah!!....you have very sexy chest muscles and erect nipples....they are so stiff I can see them through your tight UnderArmour shirt......hehehehehe....."

"Yeah, well that's the whole point of coming to the gym", said FuelMix

S30OWG:  But it's also your cock that gets my attention.....it's quite noticeable. Do you get horny in the gym....?

FM:  Sometimes, but not at the moment. 

S30OWG:  I look at your cock a lot. It has a nice shape.....

FM:  How can you tell....? 

S30OWG:  You wear different shorts in the gym. Sometimes you wear long shorts and nothing underneath because your cock bounces around and I can see the shape of your cock.  Or you wear Addidas shorts on top of thigh-length compression tights. Or you wear UnderArmour shorts that show off your hairy legs.......you also have really tight little shorts that show off your ass and your cock bulge and hairy legs all at once.  You wear those when you're working on legs and ass.......and sometimes you wear long tights with a tank top......and sometimes you go topless......

FM:  I feel like I'm being stalked in the gym..... 

S30OWG:  [grinning]......nah just watching you closely....I'm straight you know, but your cock fascinates me......and you have a hot body......but you know I'm not gay, right.....? But your cock is noticeable.....

FM:  Noticeable only to you. Nobody else has said anything to me about it....And I don't come to the gym to show off my cock. 

S30OWG:  Yeah......but they watch you and they say in Cantonese that you have a great body.

FM:  Which is not the same thing as looking at my cock. 

S30OWG:  You don't mind me looking at your cock and your body yeah....? I'm straight and I have a girlfriend, but I jack off thinking of you.....just letting you know.....but I'm not gay....OK....?

FM:  OK....I can't stop you jacking off to whatever fantasies you have.  I'm flattered you told me. 

S30OWG:  Hey......can I ask you something....?  If I wanted to see your cock in the toilet, would you show it to me....?  Would you let me touch it....??

FM:  I might.  

S30OWG:  Do you get other guys coming up to you in the gym....?

FM:  Sometimes. 

S30OWG:  Do they wanna play with your body.....or just compliment you?......or look at your cock....?

FM:  One or the other, sometimes all three.  Chinese guys in the gym are not so shy anymore. 

S30OWG:  YOU PLAY WITH GUYS.....??!!  YOU SHOW THEM YOUR COCK.....??!!.....That would make you gay...!!....

FM:  You've been looking at my cock for a while and jacking off to me. Hell, you just asked If I would show you my cock and let you touch it..... What does that make you...? 

S300WG:   I told you I'm straight and I have a girlfriend.....but I jack off to you. I'm curious about your body. That doesn't make me gay or bisexual.

FM:  What does it make you....? 

S30OWG:  I'm straight.....but I'm bent.  Yeah, mostly straight but bent.....I can live with that.

© Copyright 2006-2015 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.