LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Days Of Whine And Neurosis

" Ohhhhh......shhhiittt....", moaned FuelMix to himself.  His libido was plummeting faster than the cabin pressure on a Malaysian Airlines plane over Ukraine.

An Ugly 30-something GAM with a triple chin who had been cruising FuelMix, had now planted himself next to FuelMix on the park bench, watching intently as FuelMix nonchalantly slurped his way through an iced green tea frappucino, while munching a chocolate chip cookie.

Scanning his features, FuelMix realized that this Ugly 30-something GAM with the fat pointed face, more chins than would be listed in a Chinese phone book, thick glasses and strangely pouted lips, looked like fresh garoupa which had escaped the holding tank in a seafood restaurant.

FuelMix smirked. Ugly 30-something GAM mistook it for a grin of bonhomie, opened his fish mouth and spewed in impeccable English:

U30GAM:  You go to the gym huh?

FM:  Yeah.....

U30GAM:   Your T-shirt looks nice on you.....and I like your hairy legs....can I touch your legs?

FM:  Yeah, fine  [U30GAM moves closer and starts stroking FM's thighs]

U30GAM:  [croons]  I just luuvvv touching hot guys everywhere

FM:  OK....

U30GAM:  You're foreign and you go to the gym....You must be bisexual

FM:  Why do you say that?

U30GAM:   Because you look bisexual...you look like you could fuck men and women

FM: [slightly fazed]  Um....ok

U30GAM:  I want to kiss your chest and nipples...[starts stroking and kissing through FM's T-shirt]

FM:  Uhh dude, you know this is a public place, right..?

U30GAM:  I don't care...I just want to kiss your body...[nuzzles and kisses FM's armpit through the T-shirt]

FM:  Having fun..?

U30GAM:  [breathing heavily] Oh yeah.....I'm just too ugly to find guys who are interested in me...Look [pulls out his phone] I'm on Grindr right now....these are the guys on right now....look at their pics....they're all better looking than me....and some are just 100 meters away and nobody wants me...here's my pic at the top left hand of the screen.....see..? That's me

FM:  Yep...[scrolls through the other Grindr pics on U30GAM's phone]  Do you go to the gym or play any sports?

U30GAM:  No. I'm fat and lazy.  I don't wanna go to the gym and have people laugh at me.  And I don't have good coordination for sports.

FM:  You won't know unless you try and improve over time.

U30GAM:  I'm lazy and fat.  I just told you.  And I'm also ugly.  That's why nobody wants me.  And I'm a Top!!  I'm ugly and have a small cock but I'm still a Top!!  I can't get guys easily so most of the time I offer to kiss and stroke them.  So guys like you....handsome, foreign, gym muscle and bisexual.....I am so jealous of guys like you!.....you can fuck men and women.....I KNOW you can!....you LOOK bisexual...!!

FM:  Oohhkaaay......

U30GAM:  I'm just fat and ugly [again licks FM's nipple through his T-shirt]....see..? [pulls out his phone again] The guys are still on Grindr and NOBODY is contacting me....when I send them messages they just reject me....BANG!!..... just like that.....They treat me like dirt!!

FM:  Maybe that's because you treat yourself like dirt

U30GAM: That's because I'm fat and ugly!! I tried Grindr, Jackd, Scruff and I just get treated like dirt when they see my pic and profile.....I'm a Top but nobody wants me.... but I can also kiss and stroke hot guys like you...[bends down and kisses FM's cock through his shorts]

FM:  Dude, you're going a bit far in a public place....don't leave any wet stains on my shorts.  I'm going home on the MTR and I'm not gonna sit there with wet stains all over my crotch.

U30GAM:  [grinding his face into FM's crotch and kissing his cock]  I don't care....I don't care [inhales deeply].....I am so jealous of foreign bisexual guys like you..!!..

FM:  Yeah, whatever

U30GAM:  Can I have your number..?

FM:  No

U30GAM:  See..??!!  That's because I'm fat and ugly!!  You're treating me like dirt too after what I've just done for you..!!

FM:  Gotta go [Gets up to leave. U30GAM  bends down and kisses FM's ass through his shorts]

U30GAM: [muttering to himself as FM walks away] They're just 100 meters away and they're rejecting me!!....and I'm a Top..!!

© Copyright 2006-2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.