LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Friday, September 23, 2016

Alexander Sauna 39

1st Floor, Wing Cheong Building
404 Reclamation Street
Mong Kok
Kowloon
Hong Kong  
MTR: Mong Kok Station, Exit E 1  
Tel: 2148 0400

Open 24 hours
Staff speak good English
Price:  Officially HK$150.00. Those with a stamp card, pay less.

Readers will know that FuelMix has written this place off as a waste of time and money. See Alexander Sauna 37.

"Been to Alexander lately, darlin'..?" chirped a nasal twang.  FuelMix put down his coffee, swivelled his head and was greeted by a cheesy grin belonging to a very, very, very, very casual GWM acquaintance with whom he had the occasional conversation in the saunas.

FM:  I've written the place off. Not going back.

GWM:   The place is totally fucked....I went in on a weekday evening after 10pm.  As soon as I walked in, there was a really strong stink in the Locker Room.  Apparently the sink in the vanity counter had backed up or the tap was leaking or something.  They had put several bath towels around the tap.  They were soaking wet, the counter was waterlogged and the sink was smelling like you wouldn't believe.

FM:  Ooops...

GWM:   Yeah...there's more...the towel they gave me in my locker.....it was dirty, torn AND SHIT STAINED..!!!  EEEEEeewww..!!!

FM:  AAAaaackk...

GWM:  I mean seriously torn and seriously shit stained.  I was grossed out.  Took it to Reception.  They muttered something in Canto and literally just threw another towel at me.  I got pretty angry. I'd just paid HK$130 bucks less than a minute ago to enter a stinking Locker Room and was expected to wear a dirty, torn and shit stained towel.

FM:  Did the Steam Room burn the skin off you..?

GWM:  I didn't go in.  There was a plastic bucket near the door of the Steam Room that was overflowing with towels.  The towels were all over the floor, completely soaked and people were just stepping on them.  I was so shocked.  I was barefoot and just didn't wanna step on those towels to get into the Steam Room.  What made it so peculiar is that there weren't that many people there that evening.  The whole shower area just had a look of filth about it.  I guess that's why it was so dark there.  It was impossible to tell which one was shower gel and which one was shampoo......oh and one more thing.....what's going on with the hot water in the shower...?  Some shower heads weren't getting any.

FM:  What about the water cooler outside the Steam Room?  That hasn't been fixed in months apparently.

GWM:  Still the same.  Hasn't been cleaned or anything. But that didn't stop the yellow customers from spitting in it anyway

FM:  Oh God...

GWM:  *sigh*  It's absolutely shocking what's happened to this place.  It's gone downhill soooo quickly.  There's no way in hell they can call it a flagship sauna.  It's just not worth the money. There's a real sense of they don't fuckin' care.  I'd got pissed off in Alexander on several occasions and wondered about the management....but this was it. I'm not going back.  I left that place in less than an hour.  I was so fuckin' angry.

FM:  Something's going on in this city.  Can't put my finger on it.  But it has something to do with a loss of identity, a huge drop in standards, a paralyzed, polarized political process and Mainland Chinese infiltration on so many fronts. - PLUS the usual gay business assumption that they can simply gouge their customers and get away with it.  It's a very unhealthy combination.

GWM:  I agree.  I don't get a good feeling either.  Hey...you wanna know about the people who were there that evening?

FM:  Fat, Fugly, Slant Eyed Shit..?

GWM:  Bingo

FM:  hehehehehe.....and YOU had the towel to prove it

GWM:  Stop it.....!! Stop it..!!  You dunno how grossed out I was..!! I'm NOT going back!!

  • Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
  • We reserve the right NOT to publish reviews we deem suspicious, inaccurate or self-serving;
  • FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice; 
 © Copyright 2006-2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.