LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Which Way Is Top..?

"OOooh yeah, dude..!!" crooned the Muscular GAM as he embraced FuelMix against the wall, and nuzzled his neck, "hot fuckin' body you got there..!! Do you go to Physical..?"

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]

FM: No, but I don't mind getting physical...

MGAM:  Are you Top or Bottom?

FM:  Top...you..?

MGAM: Sshhitt....me too...

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]. 

That makes 2 Tops making out with each other....You wanna just play around for a little while and keep us cranked..? 

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]
FM:  Sure..

MGAM:  Kiss me baby...[smooches FM on the lips and caresses FM's ass] 
[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]

I wanna kiss your chest and nipples man....let me suck on them....

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers] 

MMmmm....I wanna kiss your whole body....come here...[pulls FM to a mattress as a crowd gathers] lemme kiss you man, you fuckin' hot puppy...!!"

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]

[kisses and licks FM's bod and legs while breathing heavily]

Oh yeah dude..!! C'mon, sit on my face....let me lick your balls and ass while I play with your nipples..!!

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers] 

AAhhhh...!! fuckin' nice ass man..!!  Lemme get my tongue in there [deep rims FM while stroking his hairy thighs]

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]

Gonna swirl my tongue around your balls....let me inhale your scent...

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]

Oh yeah..!! Just luuuvv licking those balls and ass....mmm yeah dude....gonna eat your ass...

[MGAM takes a hit of poppers]

[Rims FM deeply for a little while.....]

AND THEN...

Oh My God..!!  Oh My God!!....What the Fuck you doin..??!!  You've turned me into a Bottom...Jeez dude..!!  I told you I was also a Top..!! What the FUCCKKK are you doing..??!!

[Throws FM off his face]

I told you I'm a Top..!!  How did I end up eating your ass..??!!  Fuckin' tell me..!!

FM:  Ask your poppers

Originally published 3 September 2016
Republished 3 June 2017

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.