LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Drunk And Horny In The Alley

"Oh man...", groaned the 30-something slim GAM in English reeking of cheap lager, "I am soooo horny..!!.....but I can only suck cock when I've been drinking beer..."  He had cruised FuelMix on the streets of SoHo here in Very Rich Megacity and had followed him into an alley.  It was just after 7pm on a Saturday evening.

"That explains the bloodshot eyes...?" enquired FuelMix

"Heheheheh yeah..." slurred the GAM, his head tilting violently to the left. It was obvious he was drunk and couldn't look straight ahead.  His eyes rolled upward as he staggered, narrowly missing the 2 plump rats that scampered by.

"You should sit down.  You might hurt yourself", said FuelMix

"Why don't YOU sit down..?" slurred the GAM in a slightly leery tone.  Another plump rat scampered by.

"I'm not the one who's drunk", replied FuelMix

" No......I meant why don't YOU sit on MY face..?" mumbled the GAM, his head bowed, "you know...here...right here. Nobody can see us..."  He pointed to an alcove in the alley, big enough for 3 people which was hidden by debris, stacked cardboard boxes and assorted alley junk.

"I'm not into rats", said FuelMix.

"I'm into YOU...!!" slurred the GAM trying to grin and focus, "you have a hot body..!!" He started licking his lips and stroking his crotch...

"How many beers have you had?" enquired FuelMix.

"I dunno.....about 9 or so..." muttered the GAM staggering slightly, "I have to drink before I can suck cock..."

"Why..?" asked FuelMix

"So I can deny all knowledge of sucking a guy.....I dunno if I'm gay or what.....all I know is that I love cock and swallowing cum.....it's what I live for after I've been drinking.....I dunno if I'm gay, man.....no fuckin' clue.....just need cock and cum.....like now..!!"

He fell to his knees directly in front of FuelMix, resting his face in FuelMix's crotch, inhaling deeply and gently kissing FuelMix's shorts.

"C'mon man.." he begged, "take it out...feed this boy your load..!!"

"You're too fuckin' drunk" said FuelMix, "you'd probably puke up all over my cock..."

"Duuuuude...." slurred the GAM still kneeling in front of FuelMix, his face still buried in the crotch of FuelMix's shorts while kissing his semi-hardening cock, "I'm an investment banker....bankers can buy anything with cash including a friend..."  He reached into his back pocket, fished out a wallet, pulled out 300 bucks and waved it at FuelMix, gently licking FuelMix's cock through his shorts.

"Investment banker huh..?" sneered FuelMix as a 4th plump rat scampered by in the evening shadows of the darkened alley, "You're already in the company of your friends, buddy.  Pay them."

FuelMix moved to one side.  The kneeling GAM fell face first into a pile of cardboard boxes, still clutching his cash.

FuelMix turned and walked out of the alley.

Copyright © 2006 – 2016 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.