LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Monday, October 03, 2016

Warning 2 (What The Sauna Manager Said)

PART 1

"You live in Hong Kong?" grinned the mature Chinese Manager who spoke very good English.  FuelMix was chilling near the lockers in the virtually deserted sauna, after dinner downtown.  The Manager's colleague was on a cigarette break in the toilet - where he was actually in the stall fucking the only other customer in the premises.

"Yeah" said FuelMix.

Manager:  [handing FM yet another discount card to add to his varied collection]  So...what do you think about Hong Kong boys?

FM:  Stupid, strange - and generally ugly compared to other Asians

Manager:  [laughing]  Why do you say that..?

FM:   Too much attitude, very racist, heavy smokers and drug use - even the gym guys.   They can be a complete waste of time.

Manager:  Yeah, I watch them too.  Hong Kong boys are not friendly at all. And not that healthy.  It takes them ages to get any action and they are such peeping toms and voyeurs.  They'll keep ignoring you and turning their heads, but if you're having action with someone, they just won't give up peeping and staring.  It makes me laugh.  As the Manager, I see everything.  Compared to boys in other countries, Hong Kong boys are far behind in their looks, their manners - and sexually, they really don't have a clue.  They are so shy and useless.  I agree, they can be very racist.

FM:   Yeah...

Manager:   What do you think about other Asian guys?

FM:   I think Singaporean and Taiwanese guys are better looking than Hong Kong guys.  They also have better manners and are much more friendly.  Sexually, they are are lot more fun.

Manager:   Yes..!!  You are right.  Singapore guys also speak much better English.  Hong Kong boys' English is just terrible...


PART 2

Manager:   Have you been to the saunas in Shenzhen..?

FM:  No, never and I don't wish to.  I can't trust Mainland Chinese

Manager:   Good decision.  I live in Hong Kong and Shenzhen.  I went a few times to the gay saunas in Shenzhen.  Then I stopped.  I was too scared. 

FM:   Why..?

Manager:   Some of the saunas are open overnight.  But the customers there are basically criminals...Moneyboys working in a gang with their pimp to force money out of you, sometimes violently...thieves, drug dealers, undercover Police extorting money and sometimes beating up customers.  It is completely different to the saunas in Hong Kong.  At least over here, you're safe in the saunas.  But in Shenzhen the gay saunas can be very frightening.

FM:  Wow..!

Manager:   I will now tell you honestly why you should not play with Mainland Chinese guys - particularly the ones from Shenzhen.....many of them are HIV Positive from bareback sex and drug use.

FM:   Really..?

Manager:  Yes.  It is a dirty yet well known secret in Shenzhen.  As I told you before, I also live there.  But no one will talk about it there officially.  And they will certainly not talk about it in Hong Kong because in Chinese custom, you have to give "face". And they are Chinese too.  It is very serious.

FM:   But they can come freely into Hong Kong

Manager:   Yes...and that hurts me...As a sauna Manager, I cannot refuse entry.  More and more of these Shenzhen guys are showing up at the saunas in Hong Kong.  I have no way of knowing if they're HIV Positive - or if they will try their criminal behaviour here.  I get very nervous when they show up in groups of 3 or 4.  I don't know whether they will try and sell drugs or what.  I just hope that the Hong Kong boys - you know the "Sticky Rice" types who only play with Chinese - are not doing bareback.

FM:   I can understand your position.

Manager:   I am not happy about this at all.  I've run a clean business with a good reputation for several years.  But these Mainland Chinese guys from Shenzhen are dangerous in so many ways. I cannot openly say it because I am Chinese.  I can only say it to Hong Kong Chinese guys indirectly - many of these Shenzhen guys speak Cantonese, so I have to be careful.....I don't want to be threatened.....but you.....you are a foreigner.....I can tell you directly.....you have a very good gym body,  you look after yourself.....you live here.....maybe you can help me and tell the Hong Kong boys to be very careful  of these Shenzhen guys.  So many of them are HIV and they are deliberately hiding it....they have no ethics, no morals.....and yet they say they are Chinese.....it makes me very angry. We Hong Kong people are not like them.  We are different.........maybe you can understand my message...?

FM:   Loud and clear

Manager:   [grinning]  Thank you.  I am sorry you did not get any action this evening [hands FM yet another discount card]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.