LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Butt...What..?

"I really like your ass FuelMix..!!" grinned the GAM as he skipped over to where FuelMix was working out in the gym.  It was the same Skinny 30something Oriental With Glasses who was the subject of previous gym posts namely:


"Heh...you've said that a few times already", grunted FuelMix as he adjusted his cock through his shorts.

S30OWG:  [squealing]  Man..!! You're playing with your cock in the gym..!!  I can see the shape of it..!!

FM:  That proves you're fixated on my crotch

S30OWG:  [grinning] Actually I'm fixated on your ass as well.  You don't seem to care that people may be watching when you're working on your ass

FM:  Why would I care?  It's a gym.  Everybody looks at everybody for a number of reasons...

S30OWG:  I only do my ass when nobody is looking.....I don't wanna look too gay...I think it's really important to look masculine and straight in the gym...especially when there are women around. They talk you know...

FM:  Exactly how does one LOOK gay in the gym when working on one's ass..?

S30OWG:  You know, sticking your ass out when you're doing squats - especially when other guys are walking by and you can see them in the mirror...it's like you're wanting them to fuck you afterwards....same on the other leg exercises...even on the leg extensions, when you stick your legs out and hot guys are passing you, it looks like a symbol of an erection..!!

FM:  If you're straight - or repeatedly claim to be - why would you care if the guy is hot..?

S30OWG:  I'm just saying...it is important to be appropriately behaved in the gym

FM:  So how often do you work on your legs...? I've hardly ever seen you do them. You do your biceps and triceps most of the time

S30OWG:  If there are people around then I take dumbells into a corner and make sure my ass is facing the wall.  Then I do some squats.  If there's nobody around, then I'll stand in front of the mirror.

FM:  So...you Cover Your Ass in the office AND you Cover Your Ass in the gym..?

S30OWG:  You have to understand I am very concerned about my masculinity. I can't afford to be taken as gay - although I do jack off to good looking guys.  It doesn't help me if people suspect I'm gay.....I can talk to you about these things 'coz I know you're not gay.

FM:  You really get off on this shit don't you..?

S30OWG:  I have to keep my options open.  You've seen me chatting to girls in this gym.  What if they started suspecting I was gay because they saw me working on my ass and talking to boys they thought were gay...??  I would not be able to date them..!!

FM:  Lemme get this straight.  You will sacrifice working on your ass and legs in the gym in order to protect the perceived sexual orientation that people have of you......right..?

S30OWG:  Yeah...

FM:  Has it occurred to you that people size each other up in less than 15 seconds..?  That includes their grooming, their looks, their physique, how well hung they might be, whether they look gay or str8, how rich they might be.....??  In other words, both men and women in this gym have already decided in their heads what you are - regardless of whether they're right or wrong - and there is virtually nothing you can do to change that.

S30OWG:  You mean people here might already think I'm gay..??!!

FM:   Worse that that...they might think you're straight.

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.