LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Head Games

The other day, FuelMix chatted to a gay foreign professional here in Very Rich Megacity.  We giggled at the lengths to which online gay whites, or gay-for-pay-whites, in this city were attempting to raise or scam cash (we dubbed them "the White Nigerians") from Not-That-Stupid-Foreigners-And-Asians.

We had both noticed increasingly imaginative ads by whites, either as rentboys or desperately seeking to relocate to Asia courtesy of (suddenly attractive or, "I'm-into-whites-sorry-it's-just-a-preference-goes-out-the-window-when-you-need-cash-and-a-new-life") richer Asians.

And then today, FuelMix came across a gem on Craigslist M2M in this city:

Looking for a cock-sucker (game) m4m (HK)

Hello,
I'm a 30 year old expat and I would like to play this game.
I am looking for someone to suck my cock. The game goes like this:
We meet and you give me 1,500. If you make me cum in 30 mins i give you the money back, otherwise i keep it.
I'm clean, nice, shaved.
Challenge accepted? 
 

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.