LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

How To Win (Gay) Friends

FuelMix was at the sauna.  Swathed in double fluffy towels he was neatly curled up alone in one of the private rooms, napping contentedly.  The piped music was soft.  He still had one hour before his next appointment.  In the next room was the sound of two fags writhing on the vinyl mattress. Nothing too disturbing.

Then it all went quiet.  The music stopped.  The writhing in the next room stopped.  A voice from the room was heard to say, "I'm NOT gay".  Then there was silence.

Another voice from the room responded, "Whaddya mean you're NOT gay?"

1st Voice:  I just told you I'm NOT gay so don't fuck me and don't put your finger in my ass OK?

2nd Voice: So what are you doing here? 

1st Voice:  I'm here to check out the guys.....that's all

2nd Voice:  Dude, you were touching me in the steam room and you said, "Do you wanna fuck?" That's why we're in here. 

1st Voice:  Yeah well I'm checking you out.......

2nd Voice:  I don't get what's happening here.....you don't kiss, you don't hug, you don't suck.....hell you're just lying there.....

1st Voice:  Yeah I told you I'm NOT gay.....

2nd Voice:  You should have said that in the Steam Room.  Better still you should have said that at the Reception Desk when you showed up here.  What a fuckin' waste of my time....what the hell are you actually doing here anyway? 

1st Voice:  I just wanna check out the guys that's all......I don't have to be gay to come to a gay sauna you know.....

2nd Voice:  Why the fuck didn't you say that earlier...??!!  How many other guys here are you leading on...??!! 

1st Voice:  I'm not leading anyone on.  I'm here to see how you gay guys do it in here

2nd Voice:  Dude, I've seen you in this sauna at least 4 times and you stay a couple of hours. You haven't learned it by NOW.....???!!! 

1st Voice:  I'm getting ideas on how to fuck women.....

2nd Voice:  Oh jeez.....I'm outta here (sound of door forcibly opened, footsteps thumping down the corridor)

FuelMix sighed, re- arranged his soft fluffy towels and went back to napping, grateful for the blog material.  You can't make this stuff up.

Originally published 29 January 2011
Amended and Republished 26 September 2014 | 29 August 2017

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.