LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Thursday, May 04, 2017

Screw Unto Others

COMPLETED 4 MAY 2017 

"There's a hot, muscled Asian guy who recently started showing up in the gym", said GymGAM to FuelMix, "he has an awesome upper body and really muscled legs, so his tracksuit pants are tight on him.....I've tried to get his attention, but it wasn't working..."

FM:  What kinda Asian..?

GGAM:  Dunno, doesn't seem local or Mainland Chinese.  He speaks English . I'm guessing Singaporean

FM:  You were trying to cruise him in the gym...?

GGAM:  Well, he's definitely hot and built and I was wondering which team he played for. But other than briefly smiling at me, he's always plugged into his music, doesn't make any eye contact or talk to anyone else in the gym.  He's focused on his workouts. I've seen him downtown as well.  He was wearing a logo from one of the gyms....I'm guessing he's a personal trainer.

FM: In the meantime you're going nuts trying to figure out whether he's str8, heteroflexible or gay...and you probably jacked off more than once, thinking about what else was under those tight tracksuit pants and how you could get at it.

GGAM [giggles]:  You psychic or something...?

FM:  So...what's the problem..?

GGAM [mock horror]: HE'S STRAIGHT..!!  HE'S GOT AN ASIAN GIRLFRIEND....!! SHE'S SOOO FUCKIN' UGLY...!!  OMG....I keep asking myself, "Where the hell did he find such a retarded pussy...?" She comes to the gym in heavy makeup, she's got a fat flabby ass and she wears tights that show her butt crack.... and she's always giggling like a teenage schoolgirl or whining that the weights are too heavy for her...

FM:  STr8 guys are well known to have retarded-looking girlfriends

GGAM:  Turns out they speak English and Mandarin to each other - but SHE speaks Mandarin with this awful - and I mean god-awful - Californian accent...EEEeeeeewwww...!!

FM [with feminine West Coast accent]: Valley girl says "Ni Hao!.."....She probably orgasms with a nasal twang too...

GGAM: Don't GO there...!!....They hold hands in the gym, he's obviously giving her free - REALLY "personal training".....When she's lying face up on the bench, he bends down and kisses her and when she's on the Leg Curl machine lying face down, he's got one hand stroking her butt crack and the other hand stroking her thighs....and I'm thinking, "BITCH..!! That should be ME he's playing with and MY lips he's kissing...!!   Oh yeah....she's always taking pictures of him flexing his muscles...and she plays with his muscles and kisses them...I  get so jealous...

FM: So you're mad at her..?

GGAM:  BOTH..!!  I'm mad at HIM for being straight and I'm mad at HER for keeping him straight..!!  

FM:  You're feeling cheated.....

GGAM:  Exactly..!!....I KNOW I'm being irrational...they haven't done anything to me... I'm just soooo angry this hot guy has lousy taste in women and has been taken by a retarded pussy when I could be sucking his cock...!!

FM: Now that you know what he's into, you might still have a chance of chatting to him in the gym, totally casual-like.  You won't come across like a horny, thirsty fag looking for cum.  He might turn out to be a nice guy AND you'd still get to jack off thinking about him 'coz you'd know more about him.

GGAM:  Not that easy....the Bitch sticks to him like congee.  Sometimes they're working out in separate parts of the gym and when he finishes each set, he goes running to her to check on her "form" and give her tips or a few more kisses.....AAAAARRGH...!!  I can't get to him...!! 

FM:  You'll have to write him off and move on

GGAM:  Yeah...I guess so....but you know what the weird part is...?  I don't find him sexy any more ever since that bitch came into the picture..!!  Now when I look at him, I notice his chest isn't that great, he's got no definition there, he doesn't have abs, but he's got massive shoulders, biceps, triceps and legs. I'm kinda disappointed.  I've noticed that when he's in the gym, he usually works on biceps, triceps and does some squats.

FM:  That's because your perception of him has shifted from Infatuation to Investigation.  You know you're not gonna get him, so you're looking a him more closely and more rationally. 

GGAM:  I've stopped jacking off to him as well.....do I sound like a bitter gym queen...?

FM:  Nah.... just a deprived one. 

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.