LATEST VERSION OF THE BLOG, CLICK HERE

IDEAS / COMMENTS: fuelinjectedmale@live.hk

EMAILS MUST HAVE A VALID SUBJECT LINE

FuelMix - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

FuelMix   - ATTITUDE AND ILLUMINATION

NOTICE

1. THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY VIA AWKWARD QUESTIONS.

2. WHY ARE BLOG POSTS REPUBLISHED? CLICK HERE

Friday, September 22, 2017

Gong Guan Sauna 5

Opened 26 May 2017

3/F Vincent House
30 - 30A Jordan Road (corner of Jordan Road and Shanghai Street)
Yau Ma Tei
Kowloon
Hong Kong
MTR: Jordan Station Exit A

Tel: 6883 6475
Web: https://www.facebook.com/groups/403625850013263/

Opening Hours: 
Sunday-Thursday: 12 noon to 12 Midnight
Friday - Saturday: 12 noon to 10am the next day  

Price:  
Regular Entrance Fee: HK$168.00
Early Bird Fee: HK$80.00 12 Noon to 5pm 
Apparently some other price promotions as well.  Check with them



What the Slightly Chubby College GAM Twink with excellent English, (who sat on the ground in a deserted stairwell downtown, licking FuelMix's crotch and ass through his jeans for about 8 minutes and begging FuelMix to squeeze his head in his thighs as he did so), said:

SCCGAMT:  Oh, wow..!!  That was soooo good....!!  Thank you sooo much...!!  Do you want to exchange numbers and maybe we could do it again...?  Maybe somewhere more private when I have more time..?

[But we digress...]

SCCGAMT:  Have you been to Gong Guan Sauna..?  It's quite new and very clean.  It has only been open for a few months

FM:  No, I haven't been.  I thought it was only for fat guys, or fat older guys - you know, what they advertised before they opened as, "Dad Bods"

SCCGAMT [giggles]:  Yes, for fat guys or chubby chasers or young chubby students like me.  I am too embarrassed to go to the gym

FM:  You're just slightly chubby.  You could lose it pretty quickly.  It's no big deal.  You go to Gong Guan often..?

SCCGAMT:  Usually every Saturday, I go there from 6pm to midnight

FM: You stay 6 hours in a fuckin' sauna..?

SCCGAMT:  Yes, the decor is very nice, I look at the other guys and I watch the movies.  I don't get much action, because I am shy, but sometimes I play.  I like to be very oral and lick the guys all over.  But because I am shy, I wait for the other guys to make the first move

FM:  Shy huh..??  You came up to me....

SCCT [giggles]:  Because you are foreign and have a muscular body, so I got horny very quickly

FM:  So...if you are going to Gong Guan every weekend for 6 hours, all the customers are Chinese chubbies..?

SCCGAMT:  On weekends, you will see some slim and gym fit local Chinese guys early 20s and 30s. Because Gong Guan is still quite new, I think these guy are going to see what the place is like.  I recognized some guys from Big Top in Mong Kok. They told me that on weekends Big Top gets too crowded and does not have enough rooms to play.  So everybody stands around in the Dark Area.  But Gong Guan has more space, it is bigger and more clean so that's why they are going there.

FM:  So on weekends, Big Top has become a victim of its own success, because it is too small and gets too crowded..? And some of the skinnier guys are going to Gong Guan and will pay more..?

SCCGAMT:  Yes, that is what I have seen several times
  • Readers may submit reviews of gay saunas in any Asian city;
  • We reserve the right NOT to publish reviews we deem suspicious, inaccurate or self-serving;
  • FuelMix no longer gives personalized sauna advice; 

Copyright © 2006 – 2017 FuelMix All Rights Reserved
ON A MOBILE DEVICE, VIEW THE WEB VERSION OF THE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.